Having difficulties picking out the best pair of running shoes for yourself? Nike is one of the world’s best-known company for athletic footwear at the most reasonable rates. Selecting running shoes can be very confusing even under the same brand since Nike has so many options.
What should you consider before buying a pair of shoes? Recent medical research has established that comfort and fit should be given utmost priority while picking out your shoes to minimize injury. Most of these Nike shoes for Women have actually aided with major foot injuries such as high arches, plantar fasciitis and over pronation.
Best Nike Running Shoes for Women – Quick Pick
If you’re in a hurry, here are our two favorite portable solar panels in this review.
You must also take into consideration your body weight and type of running that you do. The pressure on your feet multiplies as you run faster. And the heavier you are, more that pressure. Shoes with proper support will provide enough comfort to let you run comfortably.
Thus, this makes it impossible to make a list that will be valid for everyone. Don’t worry though, I made a list of the best Nike running shoes for women and explained why I recommend them. I hope my suggestions will help you pick your next pair.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Nike Running Shoes for Women in 2019
- 10 Best Nike Running Shoes for Women Reviews in 2019
- 1. Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 33
- 2. Nike Women’s Revolution 3 Running Shoe
- 3. Nike Women’s Flex Fury Running Shoe
- 4. Nike Women’s Downshifter Running Shoe
- 5. Nike Juvenate
- 6. Nike Women’s Flex Trainer 5 Shoe
- 7. Nike Women’s Flex Experience Rn 6 Premium Running Shoe
- 8. Nike Women’s Tanjun Running Shoe
- 9. Nike Women’s Downshifter 7
- 10. Nike Women’s Rosherun Flyknit Running Shoes
- What are the Benefits of Nike Running Shoes?
- How to choose the best Nike running shoes for women?
- The Verdict
10 Best Nike Running Shoes for Women in 2019
|Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 33 |
| Nike Women’s Revolution 3 Running Shoe|
| Nike Women’s Flex Fury Running Shoe|
|Nike Women’s Downshifter Running Shoe||[star rating="4.5"]|
|Nike Juvenate||[star rating="4"]|
|Nike Women’s Flex Trainer 5 Shoe||[star rating="4"]|
|Nike Women's Flex Experience Rn 6 Premium Running Shoe||[star rating="4"]|
|Nike Women’s Tanjun Running Shoe||[star rating="4"]|
|Nike Women’s Downshifter 7||[star rating="4"]|
|Nike Women's Rosherun Flyknit Running Shoes||[star rating="4"]|
10 Best Nike Running Shoes for Women Reviews in 2019
The Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 33 is the best Nike running shoes for women. It looks even better than it does in the pictures.
It has great support and midsole cushioning. It provides a push that helps arch support. Especially for anyone with high arches, the Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 33 provides that extra support for the arch.
The shoes are very comfortable and light, making it running an ease. The Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 33 is very flexible and breathable.
- You will love the level of comfort these shoes will give you at the right fit.
- Uniquely styled, the Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 33 is available in four gorgeous colors with around 40 color combinations.
- If you need arch support for high arches, the Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 33 will help you without any extra support.
- They are super durable.
- Highly breathable.
- Excellent for all kind of workouts.
- They are worth the price for that quality and durability.
- It is specially made for runs, but it is comfortable for weight training and low-intensity workouts.
- The Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 33 has zoom Air units that enhance deflection impact and cushion the foot. THIS reduces the impact of stress on your arches.
- It aids with anyone with Plantar Fasciitis.
- The stretchy fabric contributes to an excellent fit.
- They can be a little too narrow up the toes. It does not have the widest toe box for those with wider feet.
- The sole is a little slippery.
- The extra midsole cushion can be uncomfortable for some users.
The Nike Women’s Revolution 3 Running Shoe is synthetic and the upper mesh accounts for optimal breathability. There’s enough ventilation for all that sweat during a run.
What makes the Nike Women’s Revolution 3 Running Shoe so special, is that it contains a soft foam midsole which delivers lightweight cushioning. The foam is cut horizontally for added response.
It also comes with a rubber outsole that offers excellent traction and the underlays in the vamp and toe tip aids for maximum support and structure.
- They are as comfortable as they are in runs as they are when worn during long working shifts.
- Cushioning absorbs the excess impact on feet.
- They are extremely durable even when regularly used over months. The Nike Women’s Revolution 3 Running Shoe provide excellent ventilation which is great for sweaty feet.
- The soft midsole cushion is comfortable for every kind of feet. You can get great support for both flat feet and high arches.
- They are light but yet super sturdy.
- All of the Nike Women’s Revolution 3 Running Shoes are super cute. They come in various different colors and all of them are adorable.
- The rubber sole provides great traction making it adaptable for running on any kind of terrain
- The cushioning may not be enough for severe cases of high arches.
The Nike Women’s Flex Fury Running Shoes exterior is entirely made of mesh that maximises ventilation. The strategic static embroidery is constructed for lightweight support and seamless fit that fits close to the foot. They are excellent for cross country running.
The midsole of the Nike Women’s Flex Fury Running Shoe is of dual-density. That means it is specially contoured for cushioned, yet supportive, flexible ride.
The rubber sole provides enough traction for all kinds of surfaces with maximum comfort.
- They are extremely durable even with consistent, regular use.
- It has highly flexibility in its soles to give you that natural feel.
- Excellent traction.
- It has enough firmness to feel responsive.
- The Nike Women’s Flex Fury Running Shoes makes you feel like you’re almost running barefoot. They fit as good as socks around the feet.
- You will love its all surround ventilation. The Nike Women’s Flex Fury Running Shoes will give you a moisture free experience.
- It has just the right amount of arch support for all kinds of feet.
- It is contoured just enough to give you maximum support and it is cushioned just enough to make it comfortable without feeling a thing.
- It may not have enough arch for long distance running.
The Nike Women’s Downshifter Running shoe comes with mesh that makes it light and airy that is perfect for runners. They are best for marathons, long distance runs and balance running.
The no-sew design and manmade overlays create a custom fit to fit the curves of your feet. The overlays provide a sturdy support around the ankle area for the perfect grip. The shaft measures 2.62” from the arch making the Nike Women’s Downshifter Running shoe perfect for arch support and pressure suspension.
The deep flex grooves on the Nike Women’s Downshifter Running shoe provides a comfortable experience even for natural strides.
- They work great for arch problems. You will get the perfect experience even without an extra midsole support.
- Soft and comfortable overlays.
- It is a durable running shoe with good stability.
- the Nike Women’s Downshifter Running shoe works great for rocky, sandy, desert and slippery terrain. It also is super comfortable for long as well as short distances.
- Ample of sole thickness for pressure absorption.
- They are stylish and can be worn at any occasion. You will absolutely love the various colors that they come in.
- Your feet can actually breathe in these perfectly arranged mesh and overlay material. The Nike Women’s Downshifter Running shoe will give you a sweat free run.
- The laces may be too short.
The Nike Juvenate is made with a Leather-And-Synthetic material. It has a rubber sole that absorbs excess shock and will give you the perfect grip.
It is a comfortable and perfect for running as the front has a perforated toe to give the toes maximum comfort while running. That detail helps your toes from getting squashed after long runs.
The Nike Juvenate has stepped up the Nike game. It is detailed with both leather and synthetic materials that found the perfect fit while providing optimum ventilation.
It is a low ankle design with padded tops to give your ankles maximum movement and comfort at the same time.
- Though not recommended, you can even wear these shoes without socks just in case of emergencies. It has a very supportive bottom which is structured but air conditioned like a sock.
- Best minimalist shoes for women.
- You can have running shoes even when you don’t want them to look like one. The Nike Juvenate is super stylish and you probably will be able to pull them off anywhere and anytime.
- It comes with a great cushion that absorbs the excess pressure on your feet while you run for a long time.
- It’s so lightweight, the Nike Juvenate doesn’t feel like regular running shoes. They’re almost like not having to wear any shoes.
- You can even find them comfortable for short sprints and indoor activities. They’re also perfect for gymming and exercising.
- They may easily get dirty.
- The Nike Juvenate may not be very durable especially on the front toe.
The Nike Women’s Flex Trainer 5 Shoe is made with synthetic and mesh that makes the perfect combination for maximum comfort.
Phylon outsole combined with minimal rubber pods provides traction for comfortable running on all surfaces and terrain. The injected phylon sole units provides lightweight cushioning. Which makes it convenient to run for long hours and distances.
The sole is made of rubber engineered with multidirectional flex grooves designed to enhance flexibility specific to your training.
- They are available in many colors and look good with almost everything.
- The Nike Women’s Flex Trainer 5 Shoe will make it easier for you to move around faster.
- Best neutral running shoes.
- The Nike Women’s Flex Trainer 5 comes with breathable fabric lining for a great in shoe feel.
- They don’t put any unwanted pressure on your feet when you run.
- They are so light and comfortable you will almost be skeptical.
- With the right fit, your feet won’t slide inside them.
- They can be a bit slippery.
- They don’t have a lot of knee and ankle support.
The Nike Women’s Flex Experience Rn 6 Premium Running Shoe gets as good as it can get. It has a lace up closure that provides the perfect snug to the ankles.
The rubber soles are strategically designed for reliable traction and also serve as an excellent grip for running on all kinds of surfaces. The underfoot has hexagonal flex grooves to promote a natural underfoot feel.
These Nike Women’s Flex Experience Rn 6 is specially designed to provide maximum comfort for all kinds of running. They serve really well for all kinds of running activities.
- They will be light on your feet and the cushion will be very comfortable.
- The Nike Women’s Flex Experience Rn Premium running shoe offers the best traction and underfoot feel.
- They are the best low drop running shoes.
- It has a lot of airflows so you won’t be suffocating your feet when you will run in them.
- The hexagonal flex grooves on the sole provide excellent grip for all surfaces.
- The design is cute enough to wear them anywhere.
- The rubber grip also absorbs excess pressure on the joints when running.
- It has a narrow design that may be uncomfortable for long usage.
- It may not have sufficient room in the toe-box.
The Nike Women’s Tanjun Running Shoe is super flexible and has a textile breathable upper. It gives a snug fit around your legs without smothering it.
The Nike Women’s Tanjun Running Shoe has injected unit sole for the perfect cushioning without being too bulky and heavy.
The sole made of thick rubber that is shock resistant and provides excellent traction. It is suitable for every kind of terrain.
- Very stylish and comfortable.
- They don’t have much supports but the inbuilt shape aids in arch problems.
- They promote easy movement because they’re lightweight and flexible.
- They’re as comfortable as wearing slippers.
- The Nike Women’s Tanjun running shoe is so breathable that you can almost see the color of your socks through the toes.
- They work great even for indoor activities.
- They can be a little narrow for those with wider feet.
- The mesh can be too thin for some people.
- The sole can be too thin for uneven and rocky surfaces. And may peel off over time.
- They can be smaller than your regular size.
The Nike Women’s Downshifter 7 is made of mesh. This provides enough ventilation for your regular runs. It is light and perfectly airy.
It also comes with a rubber sole for the perfect grip and comfort. The rubber offers exceptional protection and shock- absorption.
The tongue and collar of the shoe are made of plush fabric for a snug, comfortable feel and also ensure no debris gets in your shoes when you run.
The moulded foam footbed is what makes the Nike Women’s Downshifter so comfortable to run in. It serves as an excellent cushion for running.
- They look good with everything.
- They’re comfortable and lightweight – everything you would expect from Nike.
- You may find the shoes a little narrow.
- It does not come with arch supports.
- They may not be as durable as other Nike runners.
The Nike Women’s Rosherun Flyknit Running Shoes is made with the new Nike flyknit technology that provides greater flexibility and targeted support which allows for a “second-skin” like fit, maximum breathability, and minimum waste.
It has a full-length Phylon midsole with a Solarsoft sockliner supplies premium comfort.
The Phylon outsole with a Waffle-inspired design makes for excellent traction.
It has been redesigned with breathable and ultra-light Nike Flyknit material.
- The toe box is fairly wide.
- They flyknit technology helps to make them extra light and comfortable for all types of feet.
- They are highly fashionable and elegant.
- They nurture your feet and have worked great for people with foot surgeries for plantar fasciitis and hammer toes.
- The heel area is well cushioned and provides enough support.
- The waffle-like design makes it excellent for slippery surfaces.
- Don’t have extra arch support.
- The knitting may stretch over time.
- The design may be a bit narrow for wider feet.
What are the Benefits of Nike Running Shoes?
Proper foot cushioning should be your number one priority when picking shoes. The right cushion can actually reduce the stress placed in the heel, ankles and toes during a run.
The midsole, is the area between the ball and the heel of the foot and good shoes that cushion this area well, can even alleviate and prevent high arches, knee and hip/back pain.
Arch support is absolutely vital for all the types of arch to every kind of feet. Taking the arch support into consideration can be highly beneficial for those with high arches and the flat footed.
Look for different arches in the shoes that aid and support the arches that you have. People with flat feet should go for motion control shoes while people with high arch should choose for more balance and cushion.
Finding the ‘perfect’ shoes means finding the right fit and comfort as well as emphasising on the necessity of good cushioning and arch support. Such perfect shoes can not only relieve you from back, knee, ankle and heel pain but they also help straighten the spine.
This tones the muscles on your back, which will alleviate neck and lower back problems. It can also correct underpronation and overpronation in the ankles.
Prevention of Injuries
Selecting the apt shoes for yourself can help you avoid most major and all minor injuries. From the risk of twisting your ankles and getting blisters to avoiding tendonitis, stress fractures, and joint pain.
Good running shoes will not only help you run on tricky roads but they will also balance strains and pressures while you do so.
Improves Athletic Performance
Personally, the use of proper Nike running shoes has improved my athletic performance over time. The comfort that comes with these shoes is uncompromisable. These Nike shoes provide optimum easement that will improve your running capacity naturally.
They make you look good, feel good which will make you want to use them all the more.
How to choose the best Nike running shoes for women?
First, take a pair of your old running shoes and see where they’ve compressed and worn out. Depending on whether your midsoles or outsoles have worn out, determine the type of running you do and your running style. Taking all aspects into consideration, you should be able to pick your shoes that meet your needs and satisfy your requirements.
Here’s a list that I’ve made that may provide useful guidelines to help pick your pair.
Finding the perfect fit
The most important criteria that your new Nike shoes must meet is the fitting. The shoes must not only fit the length but also the width of your feet. They can’t fit too tight because that will give you blisters. If they’re too loose, your feet will move within the shoe and disturb your centre of gravity and balance when running.
Even consider a pair half size larger than the normal street size. A good rule of thumb is to test your shoes by:
- Slide your foot forward in your shoe.
- Insert a finger between your foot and heel of the shoe.
- See if there is space that is the width of your finger. This will avoid your toes from getting cramped after your run.
The surface you will be running on
The surface that you run on significantly influences the best Nike shoes for you.
If you run on regular roads that are pitched you won’t need much of gripping in your soles. If you run on tracks and courts that are smooth and flat, you won’t need extra cushioning or traction since they offer grip already.
But if you run on sandy, gravel and uneven surfaces, you must choose shoes that offer more grip on the soles. Good grip on the soles provide stability and motion control for you when you’ll run.
The type of running that you do
It is important that you do not accidently buy training or walking shoes for your regular runs. You must be careful to pick athletic shoes because they are specially designed to provide the best care for your body.
From the right cushioning to supporting your ankle and sole arch, running shoes absorb the excess pressure exerted on your feet while you run. This protects your feet as well as your knees, shin and back when you run.
However, running shoes aren’t ideal for indoor, gymnasiums, workouts et cetera.
It is a known fact that your feet will be at their smallest in the morning but come late afternoon, they can swell up to half a size more.
This is because when you’re lying in bed, the fluid return works better than when you’re standing up. So as the day goes on there’s more fluid in your feet and they swell a bit, they reach the maximum size by late afternoon- evening.
For some it’s very noticeable, for others it barely makes any difference. Nevertheless, I would recommend to try on your Nike shoes in the evening.
History of injuries
Have you had any injuries? If so then you must consult a physician as to how much stress is exerted on that injury when you run.
Accordingly, you must look for the right type of support and cushion for any of those sprains, fractures and displacements that you may have had.
It is very important that you are honest with yourself about your past injuries as running creates multiple impacts in your body.
You obviously can’t be spending more than you can afford. Which is why i came up with this list to help you find the perfect pair that meets all your requirements and at the same time does not leave you broke.
I think these are the best Nike shoes for women out there. They’ve been selected on the basis of the overall experience that they provide. With regard to comfort, style and their price.
Your choices may vary with your conditions and requirements so keep them in mind while picking out yours. However, I personally would recommend the Nike Women’s Air zoom Pegasus 33 for its capabilities. It has great support and extra midsole cushioning to provide maximum comfort even for longtime running.
It has air units that deflect the impact of running on joints and feet. they also have great ventilation and breathability.
But eventually, you will have to pick the shoes that best meet your requirements and budget.
so, Just Do It.